BIDBOX provides a subscription-based software to help its User to execute buy and sell Crypto Asset in the spot market.
1. Crypto Assets mean intangible commodities in digital form, using cryptography that use principles of peer-to-peer (interface) network-based decentralized technology or known as Blockchain Network, that is traded in a platform. Reference to Crypto Assets in this document has the same meaning as cryptocurrency.
2. Crypto Asset Trading Activity (hereinafter referred to as “Crypto Trading”) means the activity of buying and selling Crypto Assets on the basis of achieving the points of agreement between demand price and offer price that happens in a market or exchanger platform.
4. Cookies are identifier transferred to computer or mobile device of User which enables BIDBOX to identify the computer or device of User and informs BIDBOX about how and when Services or official site is used or visited, by how many persons, and to trace activities on the BIDBOX official site.
6. Services mean services provided by BIDBOX including but not limited to the BIDBOX official site, application both Android and iOS based, and all products or services provided in the sale of the BIDBOX software.
7. BIDBOX means a software developed and owned by BIDBOX with the aim of selling a Crypto Asset trading tool.
8. Account means a BIDBOX account used to access the Service. This definition includes Account that has activated BIDBOX membership and Account that has not activated BIDBOX membership yet.
9. User’s BIDBOX Address means a combination of numbers and letters operating on the Tron network (TRC20) with a parent (core) controlled by BIDBOX, functioning to store, send and receive Crypto Assets in USDT.
10. BIDBOX means a tool for trading Crypto Assets in the form of an automator to read crypto market movements, place buy or sell positions on the Crypto Asset Exchange/Trading Platform, as well as executing the sale or purchase of Crypto Assets automatically based on the algorithm provided by BIDBOX’s artificial intelligence and monitored by professionals.
11. User or You means the person (individual) owner of the BIDBOX Account.
12. Active User means a User who has activated the BIDBOX membership.
13. Username means the unique name entered by User during Registration. Username also acts as a referral code when a User invites a prospective user.
14. The Exchange/Trading Platform means a platform that provides Crypto Asset exchange (buying and selling) services.
15. Personal Information is all forms of Information that is recorded in material form or not, from that information the identity of a person can be directly seen or recognized and known fairly and can be ascertained directly by an organization or body that collects the information, or when it is collected with other information, which can identify a person directly, indirectly, who can or may be accessed by the competent authorities in the event of a problem.
16. Law related Personal Data means the laws and regulations related to personal data obtainment, storage, use, deletion, etc. that is applied internationally.
B. PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED AND COLLECTED BY BIDBOX
2. During the usage of Services, BIDBOX may collects Personal Information of User, which includes, but not limited to:
i. Identity data, such as name, gender, proficle picture;
ii. Contacts data, such as email address and phone number;
iii. User’s BIDBOX Address, addresses on the whitelist, receiver address of withdrawals from User’s BIDBOX Address.
iv. Transaction data, such as details of orders and purchases of Crypto Assets or User’s Transaction History executed in the Exchanger/Market Platform as long as the said transaction is connected tto the Services;
v. Technical data, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, type and version of browser, timezone and location settings, type and version of browser plug-in, operation system and platform, device identity and matters related to the device when using the Services;
vi. Profile data, such as Username and password, preferences, response and feedback to survey;
vii. Usage data, such as information on how User use the Services;
viii. Location data, a method used by User when taking and sharing their location with BIDBOX in the form of photos or videos and uploading them to the BIDBOX official site;
ix. Biometric data, is a sound file when the User uses other facial and body features and voice or things that are features of the device by uploading it to the BIDBOX official site;
x. Marketing data and correspondence, other matters related to User’s preference ini receiving marketing from BIDBOX and third party, also User’s communication preferences;
xi. User agrees not to submit any inaccurate or misleading information, and User agrees to notify any inaccuracies or changes to such information to BIDBOX. BIDBOX reserves the right at its discretion to require further documentation to verify the information submitted by User.
C. DATA OBTAINMENT
1. BIDBOX may receive, obtain, and collects User’s data during the following situation but not limited to:
i. When User makes account in BIDBOX BIDBOX official site or updates BIDBOX account, including therein username, e-mail address, phone number, password, address, etc;
ii. When User uses a feature or function available on BIDBOX BIDBOX official site;
iii. When User registers for a service of BIDBOX through BIDBOX official site;
iv. When User records and uploads a user-generated content to BIDBOX BIDBOX official site;
v. When User uses the chatting function on BIDBOX BIDBOX official site;
vi. When User participates in a competition, promotion, or survey;
vii. When User participates in an activity or campaign on BIDBOX official site;
viii. When User logs into their account or interacts with BIDBOX through external service or BIDBOX official site;
ix. When User interacts with us off-line, including when User interacts with outsourced employees of BIDBOX off-line.
D. USE OF DATA
1. BIDBOX may use all or some data obtained and collected from User as referred to in the previous section for matters as follows:
i. To identify and register User as user and to administer, verify, deactivate, or manage account of User;
ii. To facilitate or enable any verification which we consider necessary before BIDBOX provides services to User or before we register User as user, including the Know Your Customer process;
iii. To enable BIDBOX to provide, process, and facilitate, orders and payment transactions;
iv. To facilitate User Service in implementing instruction of User, dealing with or responding to any question raised by (or supposedly raised by) User and/or on behalf of User;
v. To communicate with User and send information in connection with the use of BIDBOX Services, including but not limited to information about any update as well as support which may be required from time to time to ensure continuity of BIDBOX Services;
vi. To monitor and analyze activity, behavior, and demographic data, including habits and responsiveness of BIDBOX to various services available on the BIDBOX official site;
vii. To send User direct or targeted marketing communication, advertising, promotion, survey, and special offer or promotion;
viii. To use information obtained from User for the purpose of research, analysis, development, and testing of product in order to improve safety and security of services on the Website, as well as for developing new feature and product;
ix. To perform monitoring or investigation of suspicious transactions or transactions indicated of containing the element of fraud or violation against the Terms and Conditions or the applicable legal provisions, as well as to take the necessary actions as follow-up of the result of monitoring or investigation of such transactions;
x. In certain situations, BIDBOX may need to use or disclose User’s data for the purpose of law enforcement or for the fulfillment of requirements of the applicable laws and regulations, including in the event of any dispute or legal proceeding between User and BIDBOX;
xi. Any other purpose which BIDBOX will inform User when obtaining approval from User is collectively referred to as (“Purpose” );
2. BIDBOX will / may collect, use, disclose, or process personal data of User depending on the situation encountered, and it is possible that such Purpose may not stated above. However, BIDBOX will inform User about such other purpose of that kind when obtaining approval from User, except for data processing which applies without approval from User permitted by the Law related to Privacy Data.
E. PROTCTION OF USER’S PERSONAL DATA
1. BIDBOX applies various safety measures and strives to ensure Personal Data of User in BIDBOX system. Personal data of User are kept behind a secure network and only accessible by a small number of employees having special access right to the system. Nevertheless, the absence of absolute guarantee or security is unavoidable.
F. DISCLOSURE OF USER’S PERSONAL DATA
1. BIDBOX guarantees that there is no sale, leakage, transfer, distribution, or lending of personal data of User to other party, without permission from User, except in the event of occurrence of the following matters or events:
i. When there is requirement for disclosure of data of User to other party assisting BIDBOX in providing services on BIDBOX Services including BIDBOX official site and processing any form of activities of User on BIDBOX Services including BIDBOX official site, including but not limited to transaction process, payment verification, etc.;
ii. BIDBOX may provide and make available relevant data or information to BIDBOX business partner in accordance with rules of approval from User to use business partner’s services, which are included in the BIDBOX official site, or other platform which integrates API or its services, or business partner with whom BIDBOX has cooperated to deliver forms of promotional services, contest, or other dedicated matters;
iii. Other matters required by BIDBOX such as banking, payment, and other services with User, in this case including settlement of obstacles and other matters;
iv. BIDBOX may provide relevant information to vendor, consultant, marketing partner, research firm, or similar service providers;
v. BIDBOX may share information of User to its subsidiaries and affiliates to help in maximizing or providing services as well as data processing for and on behalf of BIDBOX;
vi. BIDBOX discloses data of User in an effort of complying with and fulfilling legal obligations and/or based on valid request from Similar Law Enforcement Agencies and Apparatus.
G. STORAGE AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
1. Personal Information of User will only be stored as long as necessary for fulfilling the purpose of its collection, or as long as such storage is required or allowed by the applicable laws and regulations. BIDBOX will stop storing Personal Information, or delete the purpose of linking such Personal Information to You as an individual, as soon as it is considered that the purpose of collection of such Personal Information does not require storing Personal Information anymore and the storage is not necessary anymore for business or legal purposes.
4. BIDBOX will store and process Information as long as the account of User is active.
2. BIDBOX may link information cookies to personal data. Cookies are also linked to information on transactions of User and Cookies are also used to deliver specific content in accordance with the interests of User and to monitor the use of BIDBOX Services.
I. DISCLAIMER OF SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
1. BIDBOX DOES NOT GUARANTEE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION THE MEMBER / VERIFIED MEMBER SUBMITS ON A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. BIDBOX has indeed implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of personal data of User with or under the control of BIDBOX. Personal data of User are kept behind a secure network and only accessible by a limited number of persons having special access right to the system, who are obligated to keep the confidentiality of such personal data. In the event that the User places an order or accesses personal data, BIDBOX offers the use of secure server. All personal data or sensitive information submitted by User are encrypted into our database and can only be accessed as stated above.
3. Therefore, BIDBOX is not responsible or accountable for content, security settings (or the absence of security settings), and activities of these linked websites. These linked websites are only for the convenience of User, and therefore User accesses them at the User’s own risk. Nevertheless, BIDBOX strives to protect the integrity of BIDBOX official site and links placed on each website, and therefore, BIDBOX welcomes any feedback on these linked websites (including, but not limited to, in the event that certain link is not functioning).